Pringles Spar Promotion Long Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland over the age of 18.
2. Promotion is not open to employees of the Promoter or any member of their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live), any participating stores, affiliated companies, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. By taking part in this promotion individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and be bound by them.
4. By entering this promotion you confirm that you are not breaching any laws regarding the legality of entering. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the promotion unlawfully.
5. The promotional period is from 06.07.23 to 16.08.23 and is open 9am-9pm daily.
6. To enter, free text the word SIZZLIN to 50100. No purchase necessary. (SMS provider is Puca).
7. Maximum of one entry per mobile per day.
8. One prize winner will be drawn at the end of the promotional period. Prize consists of a Weber barbeque.
9. Selected entrants will receive a telephone call and be required to answer a question of skill. This will be in the form of a quiz question on Kellogg brands.
10. In the event of a winner being uncontactable via phone in the first instance, we will endeavour to try contacting them for up to 7 working days after our initial attempt, in which case if we have not heard back from them, another entrant will be contacted until someone successfully answers the question of skill.
11. The prize Recipient must be over the age of 18 years.
12. Winners may be requested to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
13. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to be redeemed by the relevant closing date for any reason including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestions or any unauthorised human act. The promoter accepts no responsibility for errors outside of the promoters control such as connectivity issues, issues with the device entered on or unforeseen issues that may arise.
15. Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence the outcome of the promotion will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize awarded.
16. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The decision of the Promoter is final.
19. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid provide always that the promotion can still run as intended.
20. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the Promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and the competition except that no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of the Promoter.
21. This promotion is governed by Irish Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
22. The Promoter and Data Controller is Kellogg Company of Ireland. The processor is Pluto.
Data Protection Statement 90 days
This statement describes how we use your personal information in connection with this Promotion. Please take time to read it carefully. The Data Controller is Kellogg Company of Ireland, Dublin Airport, Block 3, Swords, Dublin.
The personal information collected by us includes your name, phone number, email address and any other details furnished by you in entering the Promotion. If you are awarded a prize we may contact you for more information such as your home address to administer or deliver that prize.We will not use the personal information provided for direct marketing, or provide it to any other organisation for that purpose.
1. The purpose and legal basis for processing your information
Any personal data submitted will be processed in accordance with data protection law. We will only use your personal data with your consent.
2. Your Information and Third Parties
Third Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party service providers that perform services and functions associated with the Promotion at our discretion and on our behalf such as our marketing company, prize fulfilment agency, IT service providers, lawyers and other business advisors and other providers of security and administration services. We will ensure that any third party operates strictly under a contract and will keep your data safe and secure.
An Gardaí, Government Bodies or officials: We may share your personal information with and Gardaí or other government bodies or agencies where required to do so by law.
3. Storage Periods
We will hold your data for approximately 90 days beyond the termination of the Promotion for the purposes of reporting and responding to queries. Details of prize winners will be held in accordance with our legal and record-keeping obligations.
4. Your rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have several rights under data protection law in relation to how we use your personal information. You have the right, free of charge to:
1. Check what type of personal data we hold about you and what we do with that information. You are also entitled to receive a copy of this information.
2. Rectify any inaccurate personal information we hold about you
3. Erase personal information we hold about you
4. Stop us from using your personal information in certain cases, including if you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or our use of your information is unlawful. If you exercise this right, we will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
5. Object to us using your personal information where we rely on our legitimate interests to use your information. We will stop using your personal information unless we can demonstrate overriding legitimate grounds for the continued processing of this information; and
6. Receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and to have that data transmitted to another data controller.
These rights are in some circumstances limited by data protection legislation. If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at Kellogg Company of Ireland, Dublin Airport, Block 3, Swords, Dublin.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the office of the Data Protection Commission. For further information please see www.dataprotection.ie.