executing Dropbox's inaugural EMEA conference in Dublin within an 8 week timeframe.
Objective: To execute their inaugural EMEA conference in Dublin within an 8-week timeframe.
Approach: Pluto had 8 working weeks in total to pitch for and execute this event. The event needed to embody the companies new brand identity, culture, vision, and values with “unleashing your creativity” at the heart of all touchpoints.
The venue chosen was Dublin’s Bord Gais Energy Theatre (BGET) in the heart of Grand Canal Dock, a hub of technology and creativity.
A very detailed critical path analysis was created to keep all stakeholders informed at all times. Pluto managed all live working documents through google docs and Dropbox paper.
The theme was echoed throughout the day through production, energisers, speakers, workshops, and demos culminating in their very first EMEA employee recognition awards ceremony.
What we delivered;
- Creation of a clearly defined Critical Path for the 8 weeks lead-in for a complex conference working with stakeholders across Ireland, UK, EMEA, and the US.
- Daily conference calls with key client lead in Dublin
- Weekly video and face-to-face call with all 20 stakeholders from across all functions in Dublin, EMEA, US.
- Management of venue, catering, security, logistics, access, facilities on-site as well as delegate management and logistics.
- Conceptualisation of stage builds on two main levels in fitting with the architecture of the structure of BGET. Each build required technical drawings, signed off with final 3D renders, technical specifications, and build a project plan to include a full Event management plan.
- Design, print, and installation of all branding and POS.
- Management of all content – powerpoint, video, live, rehearsals.
- Full Event management plan and Health and Safety plan signed off by venue and Dropbox H&S team.
- On-site staffing and event production crew.
It’s rare for a company to give you such insight into their company strategy, culture, and brand and this was our experience working with Dropbox. We got the opportunity to really immerse ourselves into the brand while working on this project and it ensured we executed a really great event.
Results: The result was a hugely successful event with feedback from all attendees in the high percentile 90% of positive across all scoring.